Ten Reasons for (not) writing:
- California is burning.
- Our white nationalist president is blaming California for the fires.
- There is a civil war going on in this country, and the right is better armed.
- Mass shootings r/t #3.
- Refugees walking hundreds of miles to be greeted by armed troops at the US border.
- Initiative 1631 (a policy to combat climate change) failed to pass in Washington State, funded by big oil, so we may as well just prepare for the worst.
- It’s a big season for deaths. I attend deaths, hence, I’ve been busy.
- Prop 2 failed. No new library for Sequim, Washington. Property owners win.
- Promises to keep.
- The new kitten is eating all of my plants and then taking naps on the keyboard.
Pingback: Poet Bloggers Revival Digest: Week 44 – Via Negativa
Feeling for the West Coast. And that we can find a way forward through the darkness, pause, breathe. Bo hiding?